Fay's Here to Stay!

Saturday, August 23, 2008 Posted In , Edit This 1 Comment »

It rained all day yesterday. All night last night. And it has continued to rain all day today! We are absolutely drenched.

The good thing about it is that it has given me absolutely no reason to go outside. I needed to stay in and be productive. And productive, I have been!

DH steam cleaned the carpets while I put away all of the laundry. I also cleaned the bathrooms from top to bottom. Ew! I detest that job. And I cleaned my bedroom and the wutz's room.

I'd say that I'm about 75% done with what I have wanted to accomplish this weekend. I'm very pleased with that. Tomorrow I'll put the finishing touches on everything and also get our bags packed for vacation!

I can't wait.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH for getting things done!
Hope you enjoy your vacation!