Boney Fingers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 Edit This 1 Comment »

One of my coworkers is on vacation this week, so I am doing my work, plus hers. On top of that, my boss decided last week that we'd change the way we enter data into our database. This change must be retroactive for the past three years. I cannot begin to tell you the amount of data that contained, but I am happy to report that I got thousands upon thousands of records entered into the database in record time. I'm a freaking machine!

I completely finished all the work. I thought it would take at least a week. Did I get a thank you? No. Not even a gold star. I really wanted a gold star.

I worked my fingers to the bone and all I've got to show for it? Boney fingers.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate that...a pat on the back goes a LONG way in my book!

Well, I'M proud of you!