7 Interesting Things about Me!

Thursday, October 09, 2008 Posted In Edit This 1 Comment »

Umm... Thanks for the tag Lisa.

One
I do the majority of my reading in the shower. I used to even study for tests in the shower. And no, I never get the pages wet. It's an art.

Two
I am Sensory Defensive, but I am known as a self-treater. Which basically no one realizes I have issues aside from the fact that I'm quirky and a bit of a picky eater.

Three
I have absolutely zero patience. My motto is: I have no time for patience.

Four
I learned to ride horses by working on a small ranch that trained wild Mustangs. I started training them myself when I was in junior high.

Five
I hooked up with my now-DH while out 'possum kicking with friends on a very cold November night. Very interesting story. Maybe I'll tell it sometime.

Six
I am a clutterbug. I just can never seem to get organized. With anything. I try and try but it seems like the moment I turn my back, chaos once more reigns supreme around me. I hate it.

Seven
I hate sharing a lot about myself without being asked specific questions. So this tag has been hard for me!

Alright, I survived that! I'm not going to tag five people, but instead here are the lovely ladies that are tagged...

Steph
Gwen
Kelli
Laurie

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that we have a lot in common and you'll HAVE To tell the possum kicking story now!