Again

Thursday, November 13, 2008 Posted In , Edit This 4 Comments »




It figures. I'm sick.

Yes. Again, dammit.

One of the drawbacks to having a child in school, I suppose. I've got some stomach bug. Or should I say, another stomach bug.

I got a couple hours sleep last night in between my own misery and the wutz's, too. He's still not feeling 100%, so his night sucked about as badly as mine. I maintain mine was worse, though.

I took a rather expired Phenergan this afternoon and it actually helped. It made me sleepy, though. So I napped. Now I am awake, still groggy, and pissy enough to breathe fire. Now I remember why I try never to nap. *mutters*

4 comments:

Heather said...

I am so sorry you are sick :( I hope you feel better soon.

xoxox

Jackie said...

SO sorry! Noah's been bringing home all sorts of nastiness too!

Laurie said...

I hope you are feeling better soon!!

Anonymous said...

Oh NO Tara! Not again... I'm so sorry! When my older ones were younger, I was just like you and caught everything they brought home. Now I seem to have built up somewhat of an immunity to it- not that it's much comfort to you right now though~