Midnight!

Thursday, November 20, 2008 Posted In , Edit This 2 Comments »

The movie Twilight opens in theaters around here at midnight tonight! I won't be attending because I'm much too old to be out till 3am, but I am very very excited about this movie. I know it is supposed to be lowkey with poor special effects, but I don't care. The books were the best, and I am looking forward to seeing the on-screen interpretation of the novels.



If you haven't read the Twilight Saga yet, please read at least Twilight before going to the movie. Please!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'll let you know how it is. I am not old enough either, but will be channeling my inner 16 year old. LOL. I have heard bad reviews, so I am going with low expectations.

Amanda said...

Oh, I'm so excited to go see it... if I wasn't working today I'd go this afternoon. Definitely not going to battle the crowds this weekend!!!