Five Questions

Friday, January 02, 2009 Posted In Edit This 3 Comments »



Lisa, the very awesome One-Hip-Mom, e-mailed me 5 questions that I will answer.

Here they are:

How did the Wutz get his nickname?
My Dad is from Pennsylvania and much of my family is Penn/Dutch and for them wutz means a little pig. So my Dad is the one that dubbed Colter "the wutz" because he was such a chubby baby.

How old were you when you got married? Do you feel it was too young?
I was three weeks from my 21st birthday when I got married. I was probably too young, but I do not regret it. It has been wonderful.

If you could meet one Twilight star, who would it be and why?
Of the Twilight Saga characters, it'd be Edward, hands down! Dazzle me, dammit! Of the movie stars, Kellen Lutz (Emmett) because he is so freaking hot. Obviously.

Are you working on number two yet?
Not yet, but we are in the stage where we are beginning to discuss it. There are days when I'd love to have another, and then there are days when I think it would be an insane venture.

Does Colter’s name have anything to do with your love of horses?
Yes. DH picked it out. He liked it and though I liked a another name, we decided to go with his choice. Mainly because I have a girl name picked out and if we ever have a girl he is simply not going to get a say in the matter!


Want to be part of it? Follow these instructions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

3 comments:

Maggie said...

hey, interview me Miss T :)

Amanda said...

I have seriously always wondered how you picked the nn "wutz"

Anonymous said...

Interview me..

donna