Out of Control

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 Posted In Edit This 4 Comments »

One of my biggest fears is being at someone else's mercy. I hate hospitals for that reason. The thought of doctors potentially having a final say in something freaks me out. If I'm told to read a book, I'll immediately hate it just because I am being forced to read it. The list goes on and on. I guess I have always been a bit of a rebel.

So, it is understandable, I suppose, that I hate this out of control turn that my our life has taken. It is the suck. I hate sitting and waiting and feeling helpless.

Blah.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I know that it stinks. Keeping you guys in my prayers!

Laura said...

It's just an awful situation all around. I'm thinking about you guys and praying for you.

We've BTDT too in our house. DH lost his job 2 weeks after we got married, and he was the one making money. I had a piddly little job that made almost nothing. Funny enough, I ended up getting the job that started my career about 6 weeks later. He was out of work for 2 years.

I hope that good things come your way soon.

Sam said...

Totally with you, T! I need to be in control at all times. I am hoping something comes along for DH soon. :hug:

Amanda said...

:( I hate feeling out of control... it's the only child in me. I hate being told what to do or feeling like I have to listen to someone elses advice.

I'm so sorry... I pray this ends quickly for you. I can't imagine how you feel right now