Guns-n-Gas

Wednesday, June 04, 2008 Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »

Anyone that has even been exposed to the news for five seconds today has likely heard that the Supreme Court ruled that the D.C. ban on handguns is unconstitutional. Finally, they got something right. Kudos to them.

I firmly believe in the right to own and bear arms. I think every person should be able to protect herself. I believe each person should have the right to choose to have a firearm in his or her home. We have so little protection afforded to ourselves these days, I believe in taking every right we can manage to squeeze out of the lawmakers that have run amok.

The bad news for the day is the dude at OPEC speculated that gas will be at $7 a gallon by 2010. At the rate we’ve been traveling, I can see how that is definitely possible. But seriously, do you have to say it outloud, asshole?

0 comments: