I'm in love...

Thursday, February 19, 2009 Posted In Edit This 1 Comment »

As someone with a Sensory Integration Disorder, I am highly sensitive to scented products and perfumes. However, I just have to rave about a gift I received for Christmas.

It is made by a company called Paisley & Company in Kutztown, PA. The product I received was the bathwash and the scent is called Good Karma. It has is an Eastern scent that is so rich and wonderful. It smells just like my favorite store in Apalachicola, Florida called RiverLily.

The website's description of Good Karma is: "Good Karma: Sweet essence of Neroli, Lemongrass, and Nag Champa - redolent of the East. This scent can be addictive!"


Mmmmmm. Bliss.

1 comments:

Heather said...

It sounds like it smells divine! I am in love w/VS pure seduction for now. :)

Heather