PSA to my fellow bloggers...

Saturday, April 04, 2009 Posted In Edit This 1 Comment »



I read a lot of blogs. A lot. And when I do read them, I always like to leave a message so that my fellow bloggers know I have been visting their blog. I think this is only appropriate since I love when someone comments on my blog. I even have a little victory cheer I do, complete with a mortifying dance.

Okay, there really is no dance. But if there was, it'd be mortifying. I promise.

Anyways, I love all the blogs I read. And if you have a blog and I don't have it blogged rolled, leave me a comment and I'll make sure it gets added to my reading list! I am sure I can squeeze in one or two more blogs. It would just mean that my child would not receive dinner or something. No biggie.

My biggest issue with my blog list at the moment is that for some reason there is a glitch in some of the blog styles that makes me unable to leave a comment. I am not sure why, but I click the post comment button and click it and click it and *click* *click* *click* *click click CLICK* again and again and nada. Nothing.

Therefore, if your blog is on my nifty little blogroll and you HAVEN'T gotten a comment from me... now you know why.

Now scurry off and fix it already!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol