Rest Well Little Angel

Thursday, April 09, 2009 Posted In , , , Edit This 0 Comments »

The internet and Twitter has been lit up the past few days over a little girl named Maddie. Unfortunately, she passed away and my heart goes out to her and her family. I can't even imagine and there are no words to convey how tragic I feel it is. They are all in my prayers.

There is a remembrance page set up for Maddie, please take a moment to say a prayer for this family and if you can, give to the March of Dimes in her honor.

Honestly, there's not much I can say that Major Bedhead hasn't already said, so please pop over there and read her blog as well.

Lastly, as is noted on Major Bedhead's blog, Maddie's family had a website set up on BlueHost and because of high traffic volume due to the nature of her passing and it being shared all across the web, they decided to shut down the Sphor's website. Permanently. Assholes.

Please boycott BlueHost if you feel so inclined. I know I'll never give them my business. Ever.

0 comments: