I hope at least one of my readers wouldn't mind being my one phone call after I get arrested. And trust me, I am gonna need some bail money soon!

Friday, May 22, 2009 Posted In , Edit This 5 Comments »


I've said it before, but I'll say it again: Mancolds. They are terminal.
DH is sick. Which translates to a lot of shuffling around the house and loud sniffling (I swear through his mouth just so I know how sick he is) and complaining about imminent death. Little does he realize, death may be coming sooner than even he believes. Because as soon as he falls asleep, I very well may smother him with his own pillow.
But if he is as sick as he behaves, honestly, I'd be doing him a favor. Right?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I've got your back!

Laura said...

Attack of the mancold. Sorry the manbaby has come to live at your house T. ((hugs)) If the one phone call is allowed to be international, feel free to call me. ;)

Anonymous said...

mao! Men are such babies!!!

Steph said...

You can call me anytime! :)

Jann said...

Oh this made me laugh as I hear you! Keith, as much as I love him and the fact he kills the spiders for me, is the biggest baby when he gets the sniffles. I feel for you!