Randomness

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 Posted In , Edit This 3 Comments »

Just a few random updates...

1. DH still hasn't found a job. Please keep us in your prayers because I'm starting to get a little nervous.

2. We still aren't TTC. *sigh*

3. The wutz still refuses to potty train.

4. I have no idea what we are having for dinner tonight.

5. DH was able to fix the serpentine belt that I slung off the car last Friday. It only set us back $100. Apparently, the belt was only $18, but the damage I did in trying to get it into a parking lot was way more than that.

6. DH is actually working on the trim in the laundry room! It's a project he started about a year ago. He's finally run out of excuses and other mini-projects. Yay!

7. I am hungry and I have no idea what to eat for dinner.

8. The wutz is starting to come out of the pinching and hitting phase that he got into while we were on vacation. Thank goodness. I wasn't sure which one of us was going to have the biggest fit over that behavior!

9. I only got about four hours sleep last night, so I hope I can get my ass to bed early tonight.

10. I'm planning on having a glass of wine soon to aid me with #9.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your randomness sounds like mine... did you steal it from me?

Laura said...

Sorry to hear your DH does not have a job yet. I hope that something comes soon. At least he is getting stuff done around the house. Want to send him my way? I have a few projects that need to be completed.

Heather said...

my prayers are still with you both. Send your dh to my house, my garage needs cleaned out lol.

((hugs))