I'm here. I think

Sunday, July 20, 2008 Posted In Edit This 1 Comment »

Okay, so I have my nifty blogger account. I have a link back to my WordPress blog. (please take time to check out my previous posts there, if you haven't already!) And I have my template all gussied up for the time being. I'm still not entirely happy with it, but it'll do for now.

It's a good start, I think! I'm excited about the change. WordPress was just pissing me off. I couldn't make it do anything with photos that I wanted it to do. So, i'm hoping this will be better. Much better. If not, I'm throwing in the towel.

It really is kind of vain, I guess, to have a blog, but I enjoy babbling, so for those glutton for punishment, or in need for a boring read before bed... here I am.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH!! It looks GREAT T!