Learning

Monday, July 21, 2008 Edit This 0 Comments »

Nothing new to report, really. My eyes are still fuzzy at times, which is a bit of a drag, but they aren't hurting, so that's good.

I am liking this blogger thing, so far. I spent hours last night looking for various templates. I like this one, but for some reason the posting date won't show up on it no matter what I do. Therefore, I'm shopping around for another template. I like to tweak them and make them my own, so don't be surprised if the stupid thing changes 110 times before I'm satisfied with it.

I'm a perfectionist, so I will work on it until it is exactly how I want it. But as I said previously, I'm also a lazy ass, so it may take a year. Or two.

Here's a pic of the wutz that I like, I just want to see how it posts on blogger!

0 comments: