P-R-K

Tuesday, July 08, 2008 Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »

I am scheduled for that PRK laser eye surgery Friday morning. I am supposed to be there at 7:30am. When I get there they will administer a dose of Valium. Yay for that. However, I am starting to get nervous about the surgery. I wonder if I could get that Valium a few days in advance???

I keep wondering about the recovery process. Dr. Google has revealed some very worrisome blogs regarding the PRK recovery process, but I am trying to convince myself that it is a worst case scenario type thing. Right? Right!

I am nervous, though. Quite so. I am not going to back out, because I’m a full throttle kind of girl. Once I make a decision, I barrel down that road like I know what the hell I’m doing. No doubt, this will be no different.

But, did I mention I’m nervous?

0 comments: