What's in a Name?

Monday, July 07, 2008 Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »

Camera

Denim

Diezel

Sailor

Kal-el

Puma

Coco

Banjo

Free

Apple

Moses

Poppy

Rocket

Racer

Rebel

Rogue

Dweezil





What do these names have in common? They are all the names of children of celebrities. I’m quite certain that’s not surprising to any of you. However, I have to wonder if these celebrities sit around and try to think of names their children will absolutely hate them for later. I would. Wouldn’t you?



Now, add to that list the name Sunday. Yep. Sunday. That’s the name of the little girl born on a Monday [today] to Nicole Kidman Urban. I guess they couldn’t name her Monday, because everyone hates Mondays!



Don’t get me wrong. I love original and creative names. But some are just downright terrible! Poor kids. Poor poor kids.

0 comments: