De Plane! De Plane!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008 Edit This 1 Comment »

The other day I came home to a plane crop dusting the field directly behind our house. The wutz was absolutely in awe of the entire process and insisted that we watch for far longer than I was comfortable. I am convinced both of us will die a horrible death from the pesticides we were likely bathed in while we observed this flying banana of a plane as it showered the cotton with chemicals.

The plane would fly directly toward our back window, then pull up at the very last minute. It was fascinating and frightening at the same time. Unfortunately, I missed those shots, but here are a few pictures I took while standing on our back porch. (Please ignore the corner shot of the hideous shelter that DH erected to house his International Scout, that he's yet to paint!)





1 comments:

Unknown said...

NEAT! When we go to MN, I always love to watch the crop dusters!