LoveBugs

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 Edit This 2 Comments »



It is that time of year again.

LoveBug season.

I hate fucking lovebugs. [Pun intended]


They get on and into everything. The front of my Expedition is coated with their tiny black carcasses. I'll never be able to get it all off. It is disgusting.

And the way they fly through the air and land in your hair, on your shoulders, just anywhere. Too icky for words.

They also get in the car, in the house, in the barn. I hate hate hate them.

Now, if you will excuse me, I'm off to Lowe's to by a jumbo sized can of RAID.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Never even seen a lovebug!?!?

Heather said...

wtf is a lovebug lmao-that's what I call Aiden lol!???????

Please explain to those of us that may call these bugs something else lol.