Fall Season!

Thursday, September 18, 2008 Edit This 2 Comments »

I'm a fan of warm weather. The South truly is the perfect place for me. But I do admit that I am beginning to look forward to Fall. For a variety of reasons.

The weather is just a touch cooler today. A frigid 87 degrees! And the grocery store stockboy came out of the storeroom today, while I was shopping, wheeling around a massive cargo of Halloween candy! Yum.

Then there is football season. How fantastic is that? Everytime I hear the Florida State Seminoles' Fight Song on the radio, I get a little swell of pride that I cannot even begin to put into words. I love football season!

However, out of all these wonderful things, the one I am the most excited about today? The Supernatural Season Premiere is tonight! Though several great TV shows have already started their season, this is the series that really heralds in the Fall TV Season for me. To say I'm excited is an understatement.

Yes, I know. I'm hopelessly pathetic. But Dean Winchester is so yummy I just do not care!

2 comments:

Heather said...

i am ready for fall too! Love fall, it's my favorite season.

Jackie said...

I LOVE fall!!!!!!!!