Rise and.... shine?

Monday, September 08, 2008 Edit This 2 Comments »

I would give my right arm to be able to sleep in on Mondays like I used to. But no. Oooh no. The wutz is an earlier riser. This morning he started waking up at 6:30am. He sleeps in bed with us, so he started shaking my shoulders demanding, "G'up! G'up, Momma!"

Noooooo!


I grabbed the remote and turned on Blue's Clues. That bought me about 10 minutes. Then I put on Cars, which we have DVRed for such occassions. That bought me another 20 minutes, but I was being kicked by little impatient feet at a rate of every thirty seconds or so.

Finally I caved and dragged my ass out of bed, while the wutz danced around merrily, having finally gotten his way.

~sigh~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It'll be alright...you can sleep when you're dead.

Anonymous said...

You described every morning in my house.