It Just Won't Stop!

Friday, October 17, 2008 Edit This 1 Comment »




I briefly blogged about the budget cuts our department is facing. Those proposals go to committee sometime Monday. So please keep us in your thoughts! I'm nervous that they are going to either cut the entire program or make large nonsensical cuts in it. I hate that I this has to drag out for so long, and we have no clue when we will find out for sure.

It's sickening.

To make matters worse, the other state agreement that I work with (my last thread of hope in actually keeping my job) also announced that they are going to cut their program entirely.

~sigh~

If things don't work out, I guess I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed for a healthy severance package. But I do hope that the bigger of the two programs manages to get saved!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Prayers that you get great news on Monday!!