Wedding bells...

Saturday, October 18, 2008 Edit This 1 Comment »







A friend of mine is getting married today. Since the wutz wasn't invited, and I have no babysitter, I'll be going to the wedding solo while DH keeps the wutz at home. I've never gone to a wedding alone! I'm sort of dreading that.

I may not stay for the reception. But then again, the sight of wedding cake may totally win me over. Wedding cake always looks delicious! It's so beautiful. But you never quite know what you are going to get with it once it is cut. Sometimes there are all these wacky flavors. Or the cake is gorgeous but sooo dry on the inside. Other times it is sheer perfection and it is absolutely the best thign you've ever tasted. I wonder what it'll be today?

I'll report back!

1 comments:

Heather said...

lol I hope you have a wonderful time and eat a piece of cake for me, would ya? lol

Heather