1. Which do you like better: hosting Thanksgiving at your home, or going elsewhere?
Going elsewhere. I don’t have to clean house!
2. Do you buy a fresh or frozen turkey? Organic? Free-range?
I don’t cook, but the fam buys frozen.
3. Do you make stuffing or dressing? What kind?
Yes, mom makes it. It is the best!
4. Sweet potato pie or Pumpkin pie?
Neither, Pecan Pie!
5. Are leftovers a blessing or a curse?
Definitely a blessing. It means I don’t have to cook for awhile!
6. What side dishes are a must-have in your family?
7. What do you wish you had that might make Thanksgiving easier?
A maid to clean up the mess!
8. If/when you go to someone else’s house for the holiday, do you usually bring a dish?
Chocolate cake with butter cream icing.
9. What do you wish one of your guests would bring to your house?
Don’t come to my house. I won’t be there!
10. What do you wish one of your guests would NOT bring to your house?
11. Do you stick with a particular menu from year to year, or do you mix it up?
We always have the same thing. Turkey, stuffing, yorkshires, mashed potatoes, corn, collards, rolls, lots of desserts, etc etc.
12. Is Thanksgiving a religious or secular holiday in your home?
13. Name five things you’re thankful for.
My entire family.
Delicious food on the table.
All my critters.
2 days ago