My Emancipation Proclamation aka Save the Tatas

Wednesday, November 04, 2009 Posted In , , , , , Edit This 4 Comments »

Last week I was nagged, poked, prodded, and cajoled into snapping a picture of my tatas for Twitter's Boobie Wednesday or whatever the hell they call it. The purpose is, of course, to promote breast cancer awareness. Since i hate the color pink, snapping the pic was a helluva lot easier to swallow then wearing their pink swag.

Today my tatas were featured on the the Boob Emancipation Project!

Check me out:

I've been Emancipated. Okay, well my boobs have been at least.

4 comments:

Jenny Grace said...

Fabulous. Of course.

Opinionated Gifts said...

Fantastic and ... I'll just stop here so as not to get in trouble.

Unknown said...

Nice knockers!

Cherise said...

I wondered why you chi-chi's were hanging out on Twitter:) that's why I follow you, YOU ROCK!