Avatar

Saturday, January 09, 2010 Posted In Edit This 1 Comment »

Okay, so I've been resistant to seeing Avatar because I didn't think it would be my sort of movie. Reviews have varied. Some said it was excellent for the filming, scenery, etc... but lacking in substance. Some said it was overall a fantastic movie. Either way, everyone I spoke to that had already gone said the same thing, "Go see it. Now." Not one person that saw it held any reluctance in urging me to see it. Even after I protested.

So today we bundled up and trudged out to see the movie. In IMAX. 3D.

All I can really say is wow. Wow.

I was truly surprised at how much I enjoyed the movie. It was gorgeous. And very enjoyable.

So to all of you that urged me to see it: Thank you.
And to all of you that have yet to see it: Go see it. Now.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're going this weekend, already have the sitter lined up!