New Toy

Sunday, January 24, 2010 Posted In , , Edit This 2 Comments »

I spent the day shopping for a new laptop. Mine has been overheating and I'm pretty sure it is the heat sink. It is out of warranty and I think I'd go into DTs if I had to send mine off and be without a computer! So I wandered for store to store until I settled on a new Asus laptop. I have always preferred Toshiba, but this last one is the third to have the heat sink go out in it. Time to try a new brand!

I spent more than I'd hoped, but so far I like this computer. The screen is bigger and I still haven't adjusted to the keypad on the side that causes the keyboard to be shifted to the left. That is strange. But the graphics on this computer are a-mazing. And it really sings.

I'll spend tomorrow transferring files and backing up, but so far, so good!

I love me some new tech stuff!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, what kind did you get. I've always loved my DELLS!

Laura said...

Sounds fantastic! Hopefully you adjust soon and it is good to you for a long time.