Don't judge me, dammit...

Tuesday, February 02, 2010 Posted In , , Edit This 1 Comment »

Alright, I'm feeling kinda like shit, so the blogging well is still dry. I have managed to blog every day for a month, though I've cheated much of it. Whatever.

Today I'm going to fess up to something very few know about me.

My favorite movies!

Here goes. But dammit, don't judge me.

1. Lost Boys
Vampires. Comedy. Coreys. Need I say more?

2. The Princess Bride
Seriously. Does this need an explanation?

3. Labyrinth
Jareth. *drool*

4. The American President
Honestly, I have no explanation other than I just enjoy this movie. It's my go-to movie if I'm sick or bored out of my skull.

5. Save the Last Dance
I'm slightly addicted to dance movies and this one is a fave.

6. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
Kate and Matthew? Yum. And it is just fun as hell and funny.

7. Dirty Dancing
I can't be female and not have it on my list. Sorry.

8. Terminator 2
One of the few movies that is better than the original.


Okay enough for now.


And stop judging me, I said!

1 comments:

Opinionated Gifts said...

This is a great list. A GREAT list.