Newest Addition. Maybe.

Wednesday, February 03, 2010 Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »

We just added a new family member to our home. Maybe. If she doesn't piss me off and I ship her back to her previous home.

What is she, you wonder? She is a smooth coated Fox Terrier. I think I've mentioned the breed some time ago. A guy that works next door to me shows them. This dog is named Baby. *blech* But she's a sweetie. She's 2 years old and is a retired champion. Champion at what, I'm not sure just yet. I'll keep you posted on that.

So far she's done very well. She's a teense hyper, but I know she's also nervous. Fortunately, she's already housebroken and crate trained. The wutz said he'd take care of her if we could keep her. Hah. Yeah, right. But cute cute cute of him to offer.

I'll post a picture later, because I still haven't transfered all the software to my new laptop out of sheer laziness. (Don't act like you are surprised.)

0 comments: